Proudly Serving 135 Paying Subscribers
For a Better Commute. For Better Connected Communities in Prince William & Stafford, Va.

Toilet Paper Lit on Fire at School

MANASSAS, Va. — Someone lit toilet paper on fire inside bathroom at Metz Middle School.

Fire crews rushed to the scene just after 1 o’clock this afternoon when smoke could be seen billowing from the school building. The fire was quickly put out after crews arrived.

No injures were reported. The fire was contained to the bathroom, according to the initial reports.

Fire crews used fans to ventilate the building after the fire was extinguished. Crews were also asked to allow a school administrator back into an office inside the building to make phone calls to notify parents of the incident.

Post Your Email Notices, Press Releases, Event Fliers, and Photos


Readers also enjoyed...
A word from our sponsors...