The Prince William Chamber will celebrate 10 years of its annual business awards dinner in February.
The organization is seeking nominations for the region’s top businesses.
The Chamber writes:
The Prince William Chamber is celebrating 10 years of Excellence in Business for Prince William, Manassas and Manassas Park. Help us with this celebration by making a nomination to our Business Awards.
All nominations should meet the following basic requirements:
· Be a chamber member in good standing
· A viable ongoing business which has maintained stability over its business life
· Excellent reputation in the community
· Nomination received by the deadline
Nominations categories are:
· Excellence in Small Business (1-10 Employees)
· Business Excellence (11+ Employees)
· Emerging Business
· Innovative Practice or Partnership of the Year
· Community Outreach Award
· Excellence in Hospitality & Tourism
· Tech Company of the Year
Agnes L. Colgan Community Service Awards
Awarded to two not-for-profit organizations making a demonstrable positive contribution to the quality of life in the Greater Prince William Region. Each award is accompanied by a check for $1,00 to continue the winner’s work. May apply in two categories: Arts & Education or Health & Human Services.
Nominations must be received by 5:00 p.m. 12/16/19.
The award winners will be announced at the Business Awards Dinner on Thursday, February 27, 2020, at 6 p.m. at the Hylton Performing Arts Center, located at 10960 George Mason Circle near Manassas.