DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
The Digital Media Specialist assists in the coordination and administration of all digital and social media marketing channels, applications and third-party relationships to support the organization’s marketing objectives and strategic initiatives. Must have professional with expertise in the use of digital and social media for national and social marketing campaigns. Work is performed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires excellent project and time management skills, positive focus, effective communication and exceptional customer service skills with clients and peers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Makes digital media recommendations and creates media plans
- Performs day-to-day maintenance of client’s search engine optimization, paid search, display advertising and social media efforts to increase client’s online presence and conversion results.
- Collaborates with marketing team to integrate all digital and mobile marketing initiatives into overall marketing campaigns.
- Maintains paid search and display advertising campaign budgets and analyzes campaign performance.
- Collaborates with designers for creative materials.
- Designs, tests and distributes targeted email and other campaigns to support marketing initiatives.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and latest developments in online marketing to implement the most promising, innovative strategies for clients.
- Regularly monitors, analyzes and interprets website, email, and other online marketing reports as well as competitive programs to make appropriate recommendations to clients.
- Team player with the knowledge and confidence to lead, manage projects and collaborate with team members
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online, interactive, and social media strategies, channels and tactical implementation.
- Ability to clearly communicate and articulate ideas, strategies, and concepts both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment while meeting budgets and deadlines every time.
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML, Photoshop, a plus.
- Ability to quickly scale up to meet the needs of a faced pace environment while managing deadlines.
- EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 3 (three) years of online marketing experience (web content management, paid advertising, social media for business, email marketing, etc.), with 4 (four) years of experience in the marketing field
- Experience with content management systems, social media platform management for business (Facebook, Twitter),
- Google Analytics, other webmaster tools as well as display advertising and other digital and mobile marketing channels
- Experience with Salesforce/email marketing integration preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Google, and social media analytics and metrics
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Acrobat, Dreamweaver and Photoshop)
- Strong understanding of general marketing, public relations and communications
Equal Opportunity Employer