For a Better Commute. For Better Connected Communities in Prince William & Stafford, Va.
Reaching 150,000+ Monthly Users. Proudly Serving 200 Paying Subscribers.

5 Taken to Hospital for Smoke Inhalation

DALE CITY, Va. — Two adults and three children were taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation this morning.

Fire and rescue crews from the Dale City Volunteer Fire Department were called to a home in the 3200 block of Bradford Street, just off Birchdale Drive in Dale City,  about 4 a.m.

When crews arrived they saw smoke showing from the home, said Prince William fire and rescue spokeswoman Kim Hylander.

Everyone inside the home – two adults and three children – evacuated the house safely but were later taken to a hospital for treatment.

The Red Cross was called to the scene to assist the family. The home sustained minor damage.

 

Post Your Email Notices, Press Releases, Event Fliers, and Photos


Readers also enjoyed...
A word from our sponsors...