Jobs Inside Sales Representative
C.N. Robinson Lighting Supply Company, Inc. (CNR Lighting) is looking for a qualified Inside Sales Representative for our Herndon, VA location. We are a 140-year-old leader in energy efficient and specialty lighting systems. Our professional staff and facilities offer solutions to bring any system up to green lighting standards. From replacement lamps and ballasts for your existing lighting system to the most elaborate design of a completely new LED system, we offer the finest products with superior performance from leading vendors at the most competitive prices. By providing knowledge and enlightenment to our customers, our family of long time employees strives to use their expertise to improve the quality of light, and in turn the quality of life, throughout the community at large.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
• Provide unparalleled exceptional service to our customers (Both internal & external) by having a customer-focused mentality; having a genuine concern for their needs
• Manage phone/email/fax correspondence for quotes, orders, and any issues
• Assist Account Executives and customers with research on complex situations
• Generate quotes, orders, returns with precise accuracy and timeliness
• Correspond with various vendors to obtain solutions and pricing
• Provide counter backup when needed
• Continually learn about new products and attend any training available
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Proficient in MS Office
• Willingness to learn and accept challenges head on
• Hardworking, dependable, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
• Team player with a professional demeanor and competitive spirit
• Prior customer service and/or inside sales experience (2+ years)
• Lighting/Electrical experience preferred
• Able to attend out-of-state training and occasionally travel to Corporate located in Baltimore, MD
• Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Flexible Spending
• Bonus Opportunities
• Company Team Building Events
1-800-545-0441Send news and photos to Potomac Local
Subscribe Now for Free!
Get updates straight to your inbox.
A word from our sponsors...
February 23, 2017
February 20, 2017
February 16, 2017
February 16, 2017
February 9, 2017
February 7, 2017