Jobs Now Hiring: Event Marketing Specialist
Title: Event Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Director of Events
The Event Marketing Specialist is responsible for promoting, marketing and assisting with events and programs.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with the Chamber’s Director of Events and the marketing team to execute the marketing plan for Chamber events
- Coordinate the writing of press releases
- Coordinate input to print media
- Communicate with event sponsors to ensure satisfaction with benefits
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Other duties as assigned
Typical Working Conditions
Office environment and work at off-site locations such as conference centers. Some weekends and evenings required. Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical skills
- Adept at learning new skills
- Flexibility; openness to a variety of work and skill levels
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to self-direct and prioritize workload
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff and volunteers in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High energy level
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit resumes to email@example.com by Monday, August 4, 2014.Send news and photos to Potomac Local
Subscribe Now for Free!
Get updates straight to your inbox.
A word from our sponsors...
February 20, 2017
February 16, 2017
February 16, 2017
February 9, 2017
February 7, 2017
February 1, 2017