[Photo: Stafford County Fire and Rescue]

STAFFORD COUNTY, Va. – A fire broke out overnight at a home in a trailer park near the Augstine Golf Club in Stafford County.

Fire and rescue crews were called to a home at 2 Cabell Lane, off Ramoth Church Road at 1:30 a.m., where they found heavy smoke showing from the side of a mobile home, stated fire and rescue Asst. Chief Mark Doyle.

Crews battled the blaze inside the home and brought it under control within five minutes, said Doyle.

A search of the home revealed no one was inside when the fire broke out. One person does live in the home and has been displaced.

No one was injured and the fire remains under investigation.