News Smoke Fills House After HVAC Work
By KJ Mushung
North Stafford, Va. — Stafford fire and rescue units responded to a call about smoke in a house on the 1400 block of Washington Drive in Aquia Harbour on Monday afternoon. No one was hurt, and there were no flames.
According to official sources, work had been done on the home’s HVAC unit this morning. Later, smoke poured out of the vents.
Hours after fire and rescue units had vacated the scene, a van belonging to a heating and air conditioning business based in Woodbridge was seen in the home’s driveway. PotomacLocal.com was unable to verify whether or not that was the same company that originally worked on the home could not be verified before publication.Send news and photos to Potomac Local
Subscribe Now for Free!
Get updates straight to your inbox.
A word from our sponsors...
December 9, 2016
December 8, 2016
December 7, 2016
December 5, 2016
November 30, 2016
November 29, 2016