High Rise Evacuated
March 21, 2011 11:45 am - Potomac Local News
Woodbridge, Va. –– Residents inside of a high-rise condominium complex were evacuated Monday after an air conditioning unit began smoking.
Fire and rescue crews were called to the Belmont Bay neighborhood in Woodbridge about 10 a.m. to investigating what was causing the smoke, according to initial reports.
Residents said they were told to evacuate the building.
Crews found the source of the smoke and about an hour later allowed residents to go back inside the building.
No injuries were reported.