Crews working gas leak
July 13, 2010 10:30 pm
WOODBRIDGE, Va. – A gas leak at a single family home in Woodbridge has got the attention of rescue personnel.
Gas company officials were called and fire and rescue personnel used to control the scene in the 1200 block of East Longview Drive in Woodbridge just after 8:30 p.m., after someone reported a gas leak.
No one has been evacuated from their homes, but several blocks of the two lane thoroughfare have been closed traffic, according to initial reports.
The homes affected by the reported two-inch gas line rupture sit near Marumsco Acres Park, between Lamar Road and Melbourne Avenue.
We’ll have more on this story when we get it.
This story appeared on insidenova.com.